Pages

25 November 2008

NaNoWriMo Day Twenty-Four

Word Count: 38773
Dead monarchs: 1
Famous playwrights: 2
Creepy moral interludes: 1

Finally moved on, after much ado, to the second part of the book. Woo, and hoo. And holy crap.

The way things have turned out, November, which has included all the support that you get from the writing collective as you soldier through the NaNoWriMo challenge, has felt kind of like training for a marathon. December is going to be the marathon.

I can't wait. I've been fearing writing this part of the book because I feel it's under researched. I didn't read the scads of biographies I'd planned to on Marlowe and Shakespeare.

But writing them, especially writing them into a clandestine meeting of a secret vampiric underworld, well, I've decided to wing it. I've been studying what they wrote for years.

Of course I know these two. Very well. Once might say intimately, even.

No comments:

ShareThis