Pages

05 November 2008

NaNoWriMo Day Five

Word Count: 9564
Granny killings: 1
Makeout sessions: 1
Encounters with pervy princes: 2

To bed late last night after all, lingering on the joys of resolving a major plot point in a clever and semi-blasphemous way. Also lingering over really good snack.

How saddened was I when I was woken up by what sounded like this outside my window:



Saddened, but hopeful. Coz who wouldn't love a little Ash in the morning (hur hur hur)?

What I saw instead looked a whole lot more like this:



Without the gothy fun. Landscapers, using a tiny chainsaw and a lot of yelling to cut down a shrub. Awesomely hilarious after an early night; horrifyingly loud and sleep-disturbing after a late night.

So: tired now, amazed I got my words in today, and grateful for an early bedtime.

No comments:

ShareThis