Pages

15 April 2016

Music in the woods! As soon as I stepped into that little green clearing, I heard faint sounds, like tinkling bells. At first it didn't sound like a tune, but after a few moments, there it was! 

Somehow, the quality of light is different there, more golden. I don't know if that makes sense.

Since yesterday, more people have visited the clearing. I found lots of footprints, big and small, all moving in loops and circles.


I can understand the appeal! I lingered there for a long time myself, soaking in the light and shuffling my feet to the music!

2 comments:

Ronel Janse van Vuuren said...

Lovely piece :-) Don't get lost among the Fae, you might never return... Good luck with the rest of the AtoZchallenge.

Mark K said...

In many ways I feel sad for this lovely lady, and a touch scared. Maybe this is all just a dream...

ShareThis