Pages

13 April 2016

Kitchen floor gave me away. I didn't clean up after myself yesterday as well as I should have. I left muddy footprints on the porch stairs and in the kitchen, quite obvious in the light of day.

I'm fine, but that doesn't matter to Celia. She cried anyway, and got red in the face, and demanded to know what happened, and wouldn't stop asking.

Celia has always given in to fear. It's why we've never gotten along, not really.


I fell, and I'm fine, and no, I would not let her check me for bruises or marks or broken bones. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your AtoZ.

Rhonda from AlbomAdventures.com
One of Alex’s ninja minions

Kate Larkindale said...

Interesting piece. I had to read it twice to be sure I understood what was going on, but I think I got it.

ShareThis