Pages

04 April 2016

Celia took me to the doctor today. I don't understand why I needed to go. I really am fine. I walk every day. At least, I do when I'm not stuck in some waiting room.

I suspect Celia might be a hypochondriac.

The doctor asked me to draw a clock, of all things. I asked her if she needed to go back to kindergarten, if she couldn't remember what a clock looked like. No one else thought that was funny.

By the time we finished lunch, it was 2pm.


"I suppose you'll miss your walk today," Celia said. The nerve!  

3 comments:

Mark K said...

Just gets better and better - keep it comin' :)

Alyssa Cormier said...

One sassy daughter. <.<

Elizabeth Twist said...

Thank you Mark. I am finding that I am really enjoying writing these posts. I have to vent somewhere!

Alyssa, she can really be a pill.

ShareThis