Pages

11 April 2016

I'll let you in on a secret. These posts are exactly one hundred words each. And another thing. Look at the first letter for each day. See a pattern?

Don't tell anyone if you don't! They'll think there's something wrong with you, and whisk you away to an annoying doctor.

This writing takes focus. I couldn't do it if there were something wrong with me.

I will take the test over again. I told Celia that. She said I've taken it three times, and gotten it wrong every time.

I don't know when she decided to start lying to me.


4 comments:

Nilanjana Bose said...

It certainly does take focus! and yours is spot on! Congrats on being up to date with your challenge posts. Best wishes for the rest of the challenge

Nilanjana.
Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
Madly-in-Verse

Alyssa Cormier said...

It's pretty creepy...

Anonymous said...

Visiting during the #Challenge. Love finding new blogs that are participating. Nice job...a lot of work well done. If you have an interest in hotels and inns, that is my theme this year. Delighted that your blog is readable. So many aren't...too difficult to bother with. I'll be back.

Cerulean Blue said...

This one I find particularly charming! As well as the overall mood...

ShareThis