Pages

26 November 2011

I Get Letters


What's this, you ask? Why, adorable handmade bookmarks from Red Tash, who sent me stuff because she is awesome. Did you know that her book, This Brilliant Darkness, is available at a special price right now? You should totally buy it. After reading this review by Brent Nichols, I can't wait to read it. Tash, please pass on my thanks to your minions. They make great bookmarks!

I also got a review copy of Michael Monture's Slices in the mail this week. The collection looks excellent. It's available on Kindle and paperback. Many thanks, Michael! I plan to dive into it as soon as November is over.

4 comments:

Red Tash said...

This makes me so happy! Still showing the minions. They are into Lego Universe at the moment, but so far they are pretty pleased at their fame!

Deborah Walker said...

Hey I want stuff. Sure, you sent me an adorable book, Elizabeth. But I want more stuff.

Elizabeth Twist said...

Debs, I think we should make it a policy to encourage the mailing of stuff, especially to us, although also from us. It is fun to send stuff! It is fun to get stuff!

Deborah Walker said...

Absolutely!

ShareThis